CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card 2018
It is expected that CGHS is going to issue the CGHS MTS Admit Card in the year of 2018 (Exact Date will be Published Soon). Those Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Central Government Health Scheme Examination so they all can download their Admit Card via Online Mode. While Downloading Admit Card candidates need to mention their Name and Date of Birth (DOB). CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card Download is only for those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for CGHS Medical Attendant Exam 2018. Candidates CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card Download is not going to send via Email or Post so you just have to download it from the official site of Central Government Health Scheme or through the below Provided Link. Below we are going to provide each and every detail regarding Indian Navy Recruitment Exam 2018.
Candidates, Take an overview on Central Government Health Scheme which is also known as Central Government Health Scheme. Candidates for CGHS MTS 2018 Exam you need to carry your CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card 2018 and also having a Photo Identity Proof. All these instructions are mentioned in your Application Form. Candidates before downloading Admit Card you all must have to ensure that all your details are correct which is mentioned in your Central Government Health Scheme Admit Card Download for Exam.
Download Central Government Health Scheme Name Wise Call Letter 2018
Candidates, as we all know during any examination Admit Card, plays a vital role in your Examination so as well as in Central Government Health Scheme Exam candidates need to bring a printed copy of CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card Download for Exam at the Examination Center along with one Original Photo ID Proof.
In the year of 2018, Central Government Health Scheme invited application for Medical Attendant MTS Exam Many of thousand applied for it and Now Officials of Central Government Health Scheme is all set to conduct Medical Attendant MTS Exam in the month of March/ April 2018 (Expected).
- Exam Board Name : Central Government Health Scheme
- Post Name: MTS
- Department Name: Central Government Health Scheme
- Admit Card Status: Coming Soon
- Official Site: cghs.gov.in
Details Mentioned on your Central Government Health Scheme MTS Admit Card
- Name of Candidates
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Registration Number of Candidate
- Exam Venue Details
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- And Instructions for Candidates
Admit Card with ID Proof (Anyone in Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Driving License
During Examination with Admit Card Candidates need to carry one original Photo ID Proof as well. So, Candidates, it is very essential to carry Valid Photo ID on reporting time at Examination Center. So, Candidates only Photo ID is Valid if you do not bring it he/she will not be allowed to enter in Exam hall.
Central Government Health Scheme MTS Exam Syllabus 2018
Those Candidates who are prepared for Central Government Health Scheme MTS Written Exam so they all have to must aware with its Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well below we provide both so candidates have a look on it and prepare according to it.
Those who have already started their Central Government Health Scheme Medical Attendant MTS Exam they all need to take an overview on its Exam Pattern Candidates can check Medical Attendant MTS Exam Syllabus and it’s Pattern through the official site of Central Government Health Scheme .
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Name Of The Post||Vacancy Details|
Important Dates to Remember:
- Releasing Date of Central Government Health Scheme MTS Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Central Government Health Scheme Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Download Central Government Health Scheme MTS 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates while downloading CGHS Medical Attendant 2018 Admit Card you all need to follow steps.
- Firstly visit the official site of Indian Naby i.e. www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Now on your Computer Screen Central Government Health Scheme Homepage is open
- Now you have to Enter your Name and (DOB) Date of Birth
- Now After filling all relevant field Click on “Submit” button
- Now your Medical Attendant MTS Admit Card will be displayed on your device.
- Now download your Medical Attendant MTS Admit Card and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction for Candidates :
- Central Government Health Scheme is not going to send the MTS Admit Card via post so candidates for getting appearance in Exam you all need to download it from the official site of Central Government Health Scheme i.e. cghs.gov.in
- On your CGHS MTS Admit Card, you need to affix your recent passport size photograph and must be attested by the Gazetted Office.
- As I mentioned above you all must bring an ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.
CGHS MTS Admit Card 2018: Download Here
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding CGHS MTS 2018 Admit Card, in future any change made by Central Government Health Scheme in CGHS Medical Attendant Admit Card you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.