Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
Delhi High Court releases an employment notification for the post of Judicial Service Vacancies for the total of 50 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment Online Application starts from 2nd January 2018 and Online Application ends on 15th February 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year Delhi High Court releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of Delhi High Court i.e. delhihighcourt.nic.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest Delhi High Court Judicial Service Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Delhi High Court
- Post Name: Judicial Service
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 50 Vacancies
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Eligibility Criteria :
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment they all must have done their Graduation or it’s equivalent from well recognized board and also have typing speed of 40 word per minute.
- For more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment their age should not more than 32 years.
Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee Mentioned in official notification.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates need to Pay Rs 300/-
- SC/ ST & PH Candidates are exempted from application fee.
Category Wise Delhi HC Judicial Service Post Detail:
- For General Category: 18 Vacancies
- For SC Category: 11 Vacancies
- For ST Category: 21 Vacancies
Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download Judicial Service Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
Delhi HC Judicial Service Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction Delhi High Court Judicial Service Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for it’s Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases Judicial Service Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Delhi HC Judicial Service Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 2nd January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th February 2018
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018 (Official Notification)
Click Here: Delhi HC Recruitment 2017-18 (Apply Online)
Download Here : Delhi Judicial Service Admit Card
How to Apply for Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Delhi HC Judicial Service Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Judicial Service Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.