Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018
Indian Navy releases an employment notification for the post of Chargeman Vacancies for the total of 99 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply through its official site. According to the officials of Indian Navy Online Application starts from December 2017 and Online Application ends on 26th December 2017. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment.
Every year Indian Navy releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of Indian Navy i.e. joinindiannavy.gov.in or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise Indian Army Chargeman Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest Indian Navy Recruitment Chargeman Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Indian Navy
- Post Name: Chargeman
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 99 Vacancies
Indian Navy Chargeman Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- For Chargeman (Mechanic): Applicant must have done their (BSC) Bachelor’s of Science degree with (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized university or institution. OR those who have done their Diploma in Electrical or Electronics or Mechanical or Production Engineering from recognized board or university.
- For Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive): Applicant must have done their (BSC) Bachelor’s of Science degree with (PCM) Physics, Chemistry and Maths from recognized university or institution. OR those who have done their Diploma in Chemical Engineering from recognized board or university.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment their age should be in between 18 years to 25 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Written Test and Merit List.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package which is 35400 – 81200 in Level 6 with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2017 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee Mentioned in official notification.
Post Details :
- For Chargeman (Mechanic): 58 Vacancies
- For Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive) : 41 Vacancies
Indian Navy Chargeman Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download Indian Navy Chargeman, Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
Indian Navy Chargeman Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction Indian Navy Chargeman Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for its Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases Indian Navy Chargeman Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Chargeman Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: December 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 26th December 2017
Important And Useful Link :
Check Here : Indian Navy Chargeman (Official Notification)
Click Here: Indian Navy Latest Chargeman Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
Download Here : Indian Navy MTS Chargeman Admit Card
How to Apply for Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
|S. No.||Organisation||Job Specification||Vacancies||Application|
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Indian Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Indian Navy Chargeman Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.