MPSC Group B Admit Card 2018
It is expected that Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to issue the MPSC Group B Admit Card in the month of April 2018. Those Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for MPSC Group B Examination so they all can download their Admit Card via Online Mode. While Downloading Admit Card candidates need to mention their Name and Date of Birth (DOB). MPS CPSI STI ASO Admit Card Download is only for those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Maharashtra Public Service Commission PSI STI ASO Exam 2018. Candidates MPSC Group B Admit Card Download is not going to send via Email or Post so you just have to download it from the official site of MPSC or through the below Provided Link. Below we are going to provide each and every detail regarding MPSC Group B Exam 2018.
Candidates, Take an overview on MPSC, which is also known as Maharashtra Public Service Commission. Candidates for MPSC PSI STI ASO 2018 Exam you need to carry your Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group B Admit Card 2018 and also having a Photo Identity Proof. All these instructions are mentioned in your Application Form. Candidates before downloading Admit Card you all must have to ensure that all your details are correct which is mentioned in your MPSC PSI STI ASO Admit Card Download for Exam.
Download MPSC PSI STI ASO Call Letter 2018
Candidates, as we all know during any examination Admit Card, plays a vital role in your Examination so as well as in MPSC PSI STI ASO Exam candidates need to bring a printed copy of MPSC Group B Admit Card Download for Exam at the Examination Center along with one Original Photo ID Proof.
In the year of 2018, Maharashtra Public Service Commission invited application for Group B Exam Many of thousand applied for it and Now Officials of MPSC are all set to conduct PSI STI ASO Exam in the month of February/ March 2018.
- Exam Board Name : (MPSC) Maharashtra Public Service Commission
- Post Name: PSI STI ASO
- Department Name: MPSC
- Admit Card Status: Coming Soon
- Official Site: www.mpsc.gov.in
Details Mentioned on your MPSC Group B Admit Card
- Name of Candidates
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Registration Number of Candidate
- Exam Venue Details
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- And Instructions for Candidates
Admit Card with ID Proof (Anyone in Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Driving License
During Examination with Admit Card Candidates need to carry one original Photo ID Proof as well. So, Candidates, it is very essential to carry Valid Photo ID on reporting time at Examination Center. So, Candidates only Photo ID is Valid if you do not bring it he/she will not be allowed to enter in Exam hall.
MPSC Group B Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2018
Those Candidates who are prepared for MPSC PSI STI ASO Written Exam so they all have to must aware with its Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well below we provide both so candidates have a look on it and prepare according to it.
Those who have already started their Maharashtra Public Service Commission Group B Exam they all need to take a overview on it’s Exam Pattern Candidates can check PSI STI ASO Exam Syllabus and it’s Pattern through the official site of MPSC.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Releasing Date of Admit Card: Updated Soon
- Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Download MPSC Group B 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates while downloading Maharashtra Public Service Commission PSI STI ASO 2018 Admit Card you all need to follow steps.
- Firstly visit the official site of MPSC i.e. www.mpsc.gov.in
- Now on your Computer Screen MPSC Homepage is open
- Now you have to Enter your Name and (DOB) Date of Birth
- Now After filling all relevant field Click on “Submit” button
- Now your MPSC Group B Admit Card will be displayed on your device.
- Now download your MPSC Assistant Professir Admit Card and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction for Candidates :
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission is not going to send the PSI STI ASO Admit Card via post so candidates for getting appearance in Group B Exam you all need to download it from the official site of MPSC i.e. mpsc.gov.in
- On your MPSC PSI STI ASO Admit Card, you need to affix your recent passport size photograph and must be attested by the Gazetted Office.
- As I mentioned above you all must bring an ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.
Download: MPSC PSI STI ASO Admit Card 2018
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding MPSC Group B 2018 Admit Card, in future any change made by MPSC in MPSC PSI STI ASO Admit Card you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.