OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) releases an employment notification for the post of Technician Apprentice for the total of 17 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment or any other Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for OMPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Recruitment through its official site. According to the officials of ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) Online Application starts from 31st January 2018 and Online Application ends on 1st March 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector and here specifically OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment than you all, must apply for this latest ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of OMPL i.e. ompl.co.in. or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Post Wise ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
OMPL Technician Apprentice Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL)
- Post Name: Technician Apprentice
- Job Location: Mangalore
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: ompl.co.in
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 17 Vacancies
ONGC Mangalore Technician Apprentice Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Applicant must have completed their 10th/ Matriculation from recognized board of India and also having degree in engineering certificate in relevant trade.
- For More Details Kindly refer to the official notification.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment their age should be in between 18 years to 32 years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Merit List and based on qualification.
Pay Scale: Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package which is offered by the ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL).
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited (OMPL) Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 they all have to pay Application Fee.
- Kindly refer to the official notification.
Post Detail :
For Graduate Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering – 4 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 1 Post
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 4 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1 Post
For Technician Apprentice
- Chemical Engineering – 2 Posts
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering – 1 Post
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering – 2 Posts
ONGC Mangalore Technician Apprentice Exam Admit Card 2018
Candidates after submission of Online Application of OMPL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download OMPL Graduate/Technician Apprentice Admit Card 2018. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
ONGC Mangalore Technician Apprentice Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction ONGC mangalore Technician Apprentice Recruitment Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for its Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website for OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases ONGC Mangalore Graduate/Technician Apprentice Result 2018 on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Trade Apprentice Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 31th January 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 1th March 2018
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: ONGC Mangalore Apprentice (Official Notification)
Click Here: ONGC Mangalore Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018 (Apply Online)
How to Apply for OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018
- Candidates for Applying ONGC Mangalore Graduate/Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. ompl.co.in
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link to ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited OMPL Technician Apprentice Recruitment.
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding ONGC Mangalore Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by Latest OMPL Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.