PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018
Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab releases an employment notification for the post of Junior Engineer Vacancies for the total of 210 Posts. So, those aspirants who are seeking the job in Government Sector so they all can apply for it. Interested and eligible candidates may apply for PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment through its official site. According to the officials of Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab JE Online Application starts from 10th April 2018 and Online Application ends on 8th May 2018. Aspirants before applying online you all have to go through its eligibility criteria. Below we provide whole criteria section which carries Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Procedure, All Important Link, Important Dates and Step by Step Procedure of Applying Online. So, Read the whole post very carefully. And candidates if you find yourself fit in its criteria then you all must apply for it.
Every year PBDWSS releases various kind of online application for various posts. So, Aspirants, if you are seeking the job in Government or Central Government Sector than you all, must apply for this latest Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab JE Recruitment 2018. In these days every Indian youth want to get Government Job in any sector. So, candidates according to your qualification you can apply for Govt. Grade A, B, C & D Jobs. Interested and Eligible Aspirants can apply through the official site of Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab i.e. govt.thapar.edu or you can apply from here too through below provided the link. Check Junior Engineer Recruitment through official notification whose link is provided below.
Latest PBDWSS Junior Engineer Vacancies
- Name of the Organisation: Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab
- Post Name: Junior Engineer
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Category: Government Job
- Official Site: govt.thapar.edu
- Nationality: Indian
- Total Number of Vacancies: 210 Vacancies
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification Detail Listed Below.
- Those Candidates who are going to apply for PBDWSS JE Recruitment they all must have completed their 12th, ITI and Diploma.
- For more deep details regarding PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment kindly refer to the official notification.
Age Limit: Those Candidates who are going to apply for Water Supply and Sanitation department Junior Engineer Recruitment their age should not more than 55 Years.
- Age Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates will be made on Online Test for more details kindly refer to the official notification.
Pay Scale : Selected Candidates can get attractive salary package with many more benefits.
Application Fee: Those Candidates who are going to apply for PBDWSS JE Recruitment 2017-18 they all have to pay Application Fee. Category Wise Application Fee Mentioned below.
- For General & OBC Category: Rs 500/-
- For SC/ ST Categry: Rs 250/-
PBDWSS Junior Engineer Exam Admit Card
Candidates after submission of Online Application of PBDWSS JE Recruitment so candidates before starting off it’s selection procedure you all need to download PBDWSS Junior Engineer Admit Card. Cause Candidates as we all know without admit card you’ll not be able to sit in the examination hall. And candidates during examination you all need to carry your Admit Card and one ID proof as well. Basically, every organization who is responsible to conduct any exam they release it’s Admit Card on or before 15 days of Examination. So, Candidates after filling online application you can download your Admit Card with the help of your Name, Date of Birth or through Registration. Whenever officials releases Admit Card on their official site you all will be notified on the same page.
Punjab Water Supply and Sanitation department JE Cut Off Marks/ Answer Key & Result
After Successfully conduction PBDWSS JE Exam all applicant need to wait for its Result. But candidates before result you all need to Match your Answers with the help of Answer Key and if you find your Most of the Questions are right so now you have to wait for it’s Category Wise Cut, Off Marks. After few days of Examination, officials releases their Answer Key and Cut Off Marks on their official website. So, if you find you have crossed the mark of Cut Off Marks than you are eligible for further process. It is expected that after one month of examination officials releases PBDWSS Junior Engineer Result on their official web portal. So, candidates after releasing result you can check your Junior Engineer Result through the direct link which is mentioned below.
Important Dates :
- Starting Date of Applying Online: 10th April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 8th May 2018
- Last Date of Editing Application Form:
- Issue of Admit Card:
- Exam Date:
Important And Useful Link :
Click Here: PBDWSS Latest JE Recruitment 2017-18 (Official Notification)
Click Here: PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18 (Apply Online)
Download Here : BSNL JE Admit Card 2018
How to Apply for Army Ordnance Corps Civilian Recruitment 2017-18
- Candidates for Applying PBDWSS Junior Engineer Recruitment 2017-18, Visit it’s Official Site i.e. govt.thapar.edu
- Now Search for Suitable Apply Online Link of Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab PBDWSS JE Recruitment
- Click On it and Fill the Whole Application Form with all relevant details
- Now Upload all relevant documents
- Pay Online Application Fee
- Now Click on Submit Button
- And Take a Copy of it for future use.
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Water Supply and Sanitation department, Punjab JE Recruitment 2018, in future any change made by PBDWSS JE Vacancies you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.