Punjab PSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018
It is expected that Punjab Public Service Commission is going to issue the Punjab PSC Medical Officer Admit Card in the month of April 2018 (Expected). Those Candidates who have successfully registered themselves for PPSC Medical Officer, Fishery Development Officer Examination so they all can download their Admit Card via Online Mode. While Downloading Admit Card candidates need to mention their Name and Date of Birth (DOB). Punjab PSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download is only for those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Punjab Public Service Commission Medical Officer Exam 2018. Candidates PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download is not going to send via Email or Post so you just have to download it from the official site of Punjab PSC or through the below Provided Link. Below we are going to provide each and every detail regarding Punjab PSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2018.
Candidates, Take an overview on PPSC, which is also known as Punjab Public Service Commission. Candidates for Punjab PSC Medical Officer 2018 Exam you need to carry your Punjab Public Service Commission Medical Officer Admit Card 2018 and also having a Photo Identity Proof. All these instructions are mentioned in your Application Form. Candidates before downloading Admit Card you all must have to ensure that all your details are correct which is mentioned in your TSPSC Medical Officer Admit Card Download for Exam.
Download Name Wise PPSC Medical Officer Call Letter 2018
Candidates, as we all know during any examination Admit Card, plays a vital role in your Examination so as well as in PPSC Medical Officer Exam candidates need to bring a printed copy of Punjab PSC Fishery Development Officer Admit Card Download for Exam at the Examination Center along with one Original Photo ID Proof.
In the year of 2018, Punjab Public Service Commission invited application for Medical Officer Exam Many of thousand applied for it and Now Officials of PPSC are all set to conduct Medical Officer Exam in the month of April 2018.
- Exam Board Name : (PPSC) Punjab Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Medical Officer
- Department Name: Punjab PSC
- Admit Card Status: Coming Soon
- Official Site: www.ppsc.gov.in
Details Mentioned on your PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card
- Name of Candidates
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Registration Number of Candidate
- Exam Venue Details
- Photograph of Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
- And Instructions for Candidates
Admit Card with ID Proof (Anyone in Original)
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Driving License
During Examination with Admit Card Candidates need to carry one original Photo ID Proof as well. So, Candidates, it is very essential to carry Valid Photo ID on reporting time at Examination Center. So, Candidates only Photo ID is Valid if you do not bring it he/she will not be allowed to enter in Exam hall.
Punjab PSC Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2018
Those Candidates who are prepared for Punjab PSC Medical Officer Written Exam so they all have to must aware with its Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern as well below we provide both so candidates have a look on it and prepare according to it.
Those who have already started their Punjab Public Service Commission Hostel Welfare Exam they all need to take a overview on it’s Exam Pattern Candidates can check Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus and it’s Pattern through the official site of PPSC.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Releasing Date of Punjab Admit Card: April 2018 (Expected)
- PPSC Medical Officer Exam Date: Updated Soon
How to Download PPSC Medical Officer 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates while downloading Punjab Public Service Commission Medical Officer 2018 Admit Card you all need to follow steps.
- Firstly visit the official site of Punjab PSC i.e. www.ppsc.gov.in
- Now on your Computer Screen PPSC Homepage is open
- Now you have to Enter your Name and (DOB) Date of Birth
- Now After filling all relevant field Click on “Submit” button
- Now your PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card will be displayed on your device.
- Now download your PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card and take a hard copy of it for future use.
Important Instruction for Candidates :
- Punjab Public Service Commission is not going to send the Hostel Welfare Admit Card via post so candidates for getting appearance in Medical Officer Exam you all need to download it from the official site of PPSC i.e. ppsc.gov.in
- On your Punjab PSC Medical Officer Admit Card, you need to affix your recent passport size photograph and must be attested by the Gazetted Office.
- As I mentioned above you all must bring an ID Proof i.e. Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.
PPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2018: Download Here
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding Punjab PSC Medical Officer 2018 Admit Card, in future any change made by PPSC in PPSC Fishery Development Officer Admit Card you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.