Hello, Candidates who are seeking the job in Central Government Sector through SSC Exams. So, candidates here we come up with a great news regarding SSC CGL Notification. Very soon Staff Selection Commission Recruitment Board is going to release CGL Notification for various CGL Posts. It is expected that SSC CGL Official Notification is going to release in the month of February 2018 for Combined Graduate Level Exam. Candidates if it’s going to your Attempt for CGL Exam than you all have to must aware with its Exam Phases i.e. Before getting selected candidates have to go through with CGL Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4 Exam.So, candidates if you are thinking about to apply for SSC CGL Exam 2018 then you have to fit in its eligibility criteria. Below we are going to provide whole eligibility criteria so that you can easily check you are eligible or not for CGL Tier-1 Exam.
SSC CGL Notification 2018
Candidates before Applying Online for SSC CGL Exam than firstly you all have to must aware Staff Selection Commission Basically in Hindi SSC is well known as कर्मचारी चयन आयोग. SSC is an organization which totally comes under Government of India. Their main aim is to recruit various posts in various Department of Indian Government and it’s Subordinate Offices. Previously SSC was known as Subordinate Service Commission after few years it was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. Every year SSC Conducts various Exams for Various posts i.e. Grade A, B, C, and D. But CGL Exam is one of the biggest Exam which is conducted by SSC in all over India on various allotted examination centers. In the year of 2017 more than 35 lakh of candidates have appeared for CGL Tier-1 Exam. Very Soon officials are going to activate CGL Notification Link on their official website. And Filling Online Application Form is going to Start from March 2018 (Exact Date Will Be Notified Later). So, candidates, this is a quite short overview on SSC but if you want to get deep detail regarding Staff Selection Commission than you all need to visit its official site of you can get details through Wikipedia.
एसएससी सीजीएल अधिसूचना २०१८
एसएससी अधिसूचना २०१८ से जुडी हर खबर के लिए आप हमसे जुड़ सकते हैं, हम अपने आंतरिक अधिकारकों द्वारा आपको SSC Hindi Notification देने का प्रयास लगातार करते आये हैं|
लेटेस्ट एसएससी हिंदी नोटिफिकेशन के अंतर्गत हम आपको staff Selection Commission की एक झलक द्वारा एसएससी की स्थापना के अवगत करवाते हैं| एसएससी जिसे आप स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन के नाम से जानते हैं, एक गवर्नमेंट संगठन हैं जिसका प्रमुख कार्यों में से एक हैं गवर्नमेंट कार्यालयों में कर्मचारियों की नियुक्ति करना| ध्यान रहे की हर अलग परीक्षा का गठन अलग अलग नियुक्तियों के लिए किया जाता हैं हालाँकि हर परीक्षा का उद्देश्य आदर्श अनुयाई का चयन करना होता हैं फिर भी हर परीक्षा का पैटर्न भिन्न तरह से गठित किया जाता हैं| ये परीक्षा भारत के हर राज्य में आयोजित की जाती हैं|
लेटेस्ट एसएससी अधिसूचना हर राज्य की भिन्न वेबसाइट द्वारा इच्छुक छात्रों तक पहुँचाई जाती हैं| हालाँकि एसएससी सीजीएल नोटिफिकेशन इंग्लिश में अपलोड की जाती हैं परन्तु वे छात्र जिन्हे हिंदी अपडेट आसान तरीके से स्पष्ट होता हैं उनके लिए हम एसएससी नोटिफिकेशन हिंदी में लेन का प्रयास करते हैं|
Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification
According to previously releasing month of CGL Notification is February and it is expected that releasing of CGL Notification is in Feb and all exact dates are mentioned in the notification. After few days releasing CGL Notification candidates can apply for CGL Tier 1 Exam. Basically, SSC gives one month to candidates for Applying Online for CGL Exam. So, candidates before applying you all need to go through the required eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
Ways to get SSC CGL 2018 notification pdf
Candidates if you have made your mind and want to get appear in SSC CGL 2018 Exam than you all have to grab the official notification in your hand so with the help of CGL Notification you get aware with its whole procedure. Below we are going to provide some ways for getting CGL Notification in your Hand.
- Through SSC CGL Websites: Yes candidates through the official site of SSC is the most convenient way to get CGL Notification. Rather than Notification through official web portal of SSC Candidates can get CGL Admit Card, Exact Exam Syllabus and many more important notice regarding CGL Exam. Apart from SSC Official Web Portal SSC have the total of 8 regional offices and they have it’s own official site so you can download your CGL Notification which is in the form of PDF available at the regional website. But if you want to download CGL Notification through the official site so you have to visit at www.ssc.nic.in.
- Through Employment Newspaper : This is one of the most traditional way to get CGL Notification not only Notification with the help of Employment Newspaper which is also known as “Rozgar Samachar” (In Hindi) you can get all new other recruitment details so if you are seeking job Rather than SSC you can get all deep details regarding other Government Job Vacancies. Employment Newspaper is easily available at your nearest bookstore with the nominal price of Rs 12/-.
- And the third one is rapidjobsalert.com which is an exclusive website which contains these kinds of stuff. This website is full of these kinds of Information. Whenever CGL Notification gets releases we share exact pdf link below. On this page, we also provide CGL Exam Preparation Strategy, Previous Year Question Paper and Lots of Important Stuff who relates SSC CGL.
Major Changes in SSC CGL 2017 Exam are …
1. ) Time Duration for Tier-1 Exam is reduced from 75 minutes to 60 minutes for 100 questions which consist 200 Marks.
2. ) Upper Age Limit Criteria have been increased by 3 years which means upper age limit is 30 years for some department i.e. (IB, CSS, MEA, Railway, ITI, AFHQ etc)
3. ) Some of the New posts have been introduced for the very first time in SSC CGL 2017 Exam i.e. Assistant in Serious Fraud Investigation Office, Assistant Accounts Officer and Some more posts in other ministries.
4. ) And for very first time CGL posts are grouped in various categories i.e. Group A, B, C, and D.
5. ) Preference for Post is required to fill at the time of Submission of CGL Online Application Form, and at the time of Document Verification candidates have the 2nd opportunity to fill their Post Preference which should be considered as the final Post Preference.
|S. No.||Job Specification||No. Of Vacancies||Application Form|
|1.||Odisha SSC Assistant Recruitment||878||Apply Now|
|2.||UP SSSC Conductor Recruitment||3200||Apply Now|
|2.||SSC CGL Notification 2018||Various||Download Now|
|2.||JSSC Staff Field Clerk Recruitment||265||Apply Now|
SSC CGL Group C Post Name
- Central Secretariat Service
- Intelligence Bureau
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Directorate of Enforcement
- Central Bureau of Investigation
- Department of Post
- Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Other Ministries/ Departments
- Indian Audit & Accounts Department
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Ministry of Railway
- Department of Revenue
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Ministry of Statistics & Prog. Implementation.
- Registrar General of India
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Details:-
- Exam Name: CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam)
- Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
- Total Number of Vacancies: 2000+ (Expected)
- Total Tiers : Tier-1, Tier-2, Tier-3 and Tier-4
- Mode of Examination: Online
Basically, Staff Selection Commission conducted Combined Graduate Level Exam for the post of Grade B and C which is non-gazetted officers vacancies for various government jobs. Every year more than 10 lakh candidates applied for CGL exam. In the year of 2016, 1.50 lakh of candidates are able to qualify their Tier-1 Exam. Now below we are going to provide the whole eligibility criteria as well as Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern and all the relevant dates which relate SSC CGL Exam and Important and useful links are mentioned below.
SSC CGL 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Post-Wise age limit criteria are listed below.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade II (SI Grade 2): Applicant age should not more than 32 years.
- For Assistant in CSS: Applicant age should be in between 20 years to 30 years.
- For Assistant Enforcement Officer/ SI in CBI/ SI in NIA: Applicant age should not more than 30 years.
- For SI in Central Bureau of Narcotics: Applicant age should be in between 20 years to 30 years.
- For Rest of the Posts: Applicant age should be in between 18 years to 27 years.
Age Relaxation: Will be applicable to reserved category candidates.
- For OBC : 3 years
- For SC/ ST: 05 years
- For (PH) Physically Handicapped: 10 years
- For PH + OBC Category : 13 years
- For PH + SC/ST : 15 years
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Listed Below.
- For Statistical Investigator Grade – II: Those candidates who are going to fill their post preference and Statistical Investigator is in their list so they all must have completed their Bachelor’s with having 60% marks in Mathematics in Class 12th from well recognized or Institute.
- For Compiler: Those candidates who are going to fill their post preference and Compiler is in their list so they all must have completed their Statistics/ Economics/ Mathematics as an elective or compulsory subject from well recognized or Institute.
- For Rest of the Post: Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree in any stream or discipline from well-recognized board or University.
SSC CGL Selection Procedure
Selection of Candidates will depend on 4 Tiers. Which means candidates have to clear all 4 Tier to get selected for a non-gazetted officer. Firstly candidates have to apply for CGL Tier-1 Exam and after submission of CGL Online Application candidates have to appear for CGL Tier-1 Exam and if they qualified their Tier-1 they all have to appear for Tier-2. Similarly for Tier-3 and Tier-4.
- Tier – 1: Online Exam, Totally Objective Type and Contains 200 Marks.
- Tier – 2: Online Exam, Totally Objective Type and Contains 200 Marks.
- Tier – 3: Descriptive which contains the total of 100 Marks.
- Tier – 4 : Computer/ Skill Test.
SSC CGL 2018 Exam Syllabus & Pattern (Tier Wise)
Below we are going to provide Tier Wise Exam Pattern and Syllabus so you can manage your exam preparation timing. Each and every Tier have their own Exam pattern.
SSC CGL Tier- 1 Exam (Syllabus & Pattern)
In Tier-1 Exam, there is the total of 100 questions which carries 200 Marks. And the 100 questions are divided into 4 section. Each and Every Section contains 25 questions.
CGL Tier-1 Marking Scheme
|Section Name||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50|
- Note: Those Candidates who are suffering from Cerebral Palsy for them Time Limit is 100 Minutes.
SSC CGL Tier- 2 Exam (Syllabus & Pattern)
Those Candidates who get qualified for CGL Tier-1 Exam they all need to appear for Tier-2 Exam which is also an online mode. There are 3 Papers in CGL Tier-2 Exam and the third one is for those candidates who have applied for Junior Statistical Officer/ Statistical Investigator. In Paper 1 all questions are coming from English Section, Paper 2 Questions Consist of questions from Quantitative Abilities and In Paper 3 Questions belongs to Statistical Method.
|Paper Name||Total Number of Questions||Total Number of Marks|
|Statistical Methods (Optional)||100||200|
|Total Time Duration||
Two Hrs for Each Paper
CGL Tier-2 Marking Scheme
|Paper Name||Positive Marks||Negative Marks|
|Statistical Methods (Optional)||2||0.25|
SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam (Syllabus and Pattern)
Similarly, as Tier-1 and Tier-2, Candidates have to qualified their Tier-2 to get appear in Tier-3. Basically, with the help of Tier-3 Exam officials of SSC want to check their Candidates Writing Skill. It’s all for you to choose the language i.e. English or Hindi. Tier-3 is total descriptive mode exam. This paper contains 100 marks question in which candidates have to secure at least 33% marks to qualify for Tier-3 Exam. In this Paper Candidates have to write an Essay/ Passage which should not more than 250 words and an Application/ Letter and word limit is Approx 150 Words. Candidates for more details regarding Descriptive paper you can easily download previous year question paper.
- Exam Type: Descriptive Paper
- Language: Hindi or English
- Total Marks: 100
- Securing Percentage: 33%
- Time Duration: 1 Hrs.
SSC CGL Tier-4 Exam (Syllabus and Pattern)
Similarly, as Tier-1,2 and 3 Candidates have to clear all Tiers to forget appearing in Tier – 4 Exam. Basically, This paper is conducted by SSC to check the Data Entry and Skill Test of Candidates. This Section is totally (CBT) Computer Based Test. In this test, candidates have to type 8000 Words in 1 hour or they have to type 2000 words in 15 minutes. Through this test, candidates have to prove their Data Entry Speed Test.
Below we are going to provide a table which represents region wise SSC Official Site. So through these links, you can download your SSC CGL 2018 Notification.
|Region Names||State Names||Zone Wise Official Websites||Official Site (Direct Link)|
|North Region||For Delhi Rajasthan and Uttrakhand||www.sscnr.net.in||Check Here|
|Central Region||For Uttar Pradesh and Bihar||www.ssc-cr.org||Check Here|
|Western Region||For Maharashtra, Gujarat and Goa||www.sscwr.net||Check Here|
|Southern Region||For Andhra Pradesh, Puducherry, and Tamilnadu||www.sscsr.gov.in||Check Here|
|North Eastern Region||For Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, Tripura, Mizoram and Nagaland||www.sscner.org.in||Check Here|
|Eastern Region||For West Bengal, Uttrakhand, Orissa, Sikkim and Andaman & Nicobar Island||www.sscer.org||Check Here|
|KKR Region||For Kerala and Karnataka||www.ssckkr.kar.nic.in||Check Here|
|MP Sub Region||For Madhya Pradesh and Chattisgarh||www.sscmpr.org||Check Here|
|North Western Sub Region||For Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana, Punjab and Himachal Pradesh||www.sscnwr.org||Check Here|
Important Dates to Remember :
- Releasing of Official Notification: February/ March 2018
- Starting Date of Applying Online: Updated Soon
- Releasing of CGL Admit Card: Updated Soon
- SSC CGL 2018 (Tier-1) Exam Date: August 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 (Tier-2) Exam Date: November 2018
- SSC CGL 2018 (Tier-3) Exam Date: January 2019
- SSC CGL 2018 (Tier-4) Exam Date: February 2019
Candidates hope you all will get all Details regarding SSC CGL 2018 Notification, in future any change made by SSC in CGL Notification you all will be notified on this page. So, Stay tuned to us.